Arrangement, coordination and supervision of entire office, reception activities, and foreign exchanges at the university level.
1. Recording meeting minutes, preparation of annual review materials;
2. Receive and transmit official documents for submission;
3. Planning and organization of large-scale foreign affairs activities;
4. Liaison with and management of USTB-DMU Confucius Institute;
5. Facilitate exchange and cooperation with universities in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan;
6. Oversee university-level foreign visits, contact and receive foreign visitors on behalf of superior departments;
7. Management of data regarding foreign visitors;
8. Implementation of “New USTB” Plan;
9. Fiance review and reimbursement management;
10. Work with department leadership to facilitate personnel management.
Section Personnel: ZHANG Jing, LV Yinjuan
Location: Office of International Affairs, Room 120