1) Application Qualification
Generally, non-Chinese citizens over the age of 18 (inclusive), under the age of 60 (inclusive), with a high school degree or above, and holding a foreign passport.
2) Application Materials
1.《Application form for admission of foreign students of University of Science and Technology Beijing》，Please visit http://onlineapply.ustb.edu.cn/ to register online, and after successful registration pleases print the application form and paste a photo;
2. The final certificate of education or certificate of studying shall be the original or notarized one in Chinese or English;
3. Physical examination certificate;
4. Copies of passports, which must be valid ordinary passports;
5. If you have Chinese proficiency certificate or Chinese learning certificate, please submit them together.
The above materials shall be sent to the International Student Center according to the application time (if the application materials are mailed, please indicate “application materials for Chinese language program” on the envelope). Application materials will not be returned.
3) Application Steps
1. Visit http://onlineapply.ustb.edu.cn/ to register;
2. Fill in the information as required, upload the relevant materials and pay the application fee;
3. Contact the admissions office to confirm that the application is successful.
1. Prepare personal application materials, get the application form from the admissions office and fill it out;
2. Pay the registration fee on site.
Note: If the application fee is not paid or the materials are incomplete, the application will not be accepted. The application fee paid on site will not be accepted in cash.
The spring class application starts from October 15 every year, until the seat is full;
The autumn class application starts from March 1 of each year, until it is full.
If the application materials are mailed, the postmark date shall prevail. Address: Room 122, International Student Center, University of Science and Technology Beijing, No. 30, Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China.